Sunday 21 January 2007

Hong Kong on my mind




So as I prepare for what 2007 has in store for me - namely Hong Kong - it is with a tinge sadness that I let go of marniemoo.com and embrace hongkong.moo! I hope you will do the same and come along side me on my journey from now until I leave in March and then through my year in Hong Kong with Crossroads International. For reminscing purposes, marniemoo.com is still online... just hit the link under 'blogs' to your left and you'll find it at it's new web address.

Reflecting on my year in Manly with Pa, I'm so grateful for the time I was able to have with him and to be in the 'hub' of the Hopkins clan. It's been 'terrific' (favourite Hopkins word) being able to have a goodly dose of family this year that I can carry with me on my journey over the seas to oriental lands.

No comments: