Tuesday 1 May 2007

Joy to the world!




There are many things to be joyous about right now. One of them is the addition of Ruby Charlotte to our family - born on 17th April to the joy of Karen, Anthony and Annabelle... Isn't she beautiful?! Annabelle's got a baby too...



I have been meaning to post this pic of Charlie (slightly older cousin of Ruby) for ages, so here it is...



Another cause for joy is that I'm better from my flu - hallelujah... and to top it off, today is one of Hong Kong's many public holidays. So I spent the day pottering and also went through all the photos I've taken in the past 2 months since coming to HK. I have uploaded a miscellaneous selection with captions to a folder called 'March & April 07'. The link is to your left (up the top) under 'My Pics'. Enjoy...

No comments: