Sunday 18 February 2007

Little Artist




I do love to watch an artist at work so it was a real delight to arrive at Emma's the other day to find 3 1/2 year old Sophie up to her armpits in green and blue paint creating a wonderful masterpiece on a large piece of perspex... The lighting in Emma's back yard is quite beautiful, suffused through huge overhanging trees and the surrounding greenery of their very lush garden. I had a lovely time snapping away like a Japanese tourist... as you do. To see some more pics, go to Emma's Feb 07 under My Pics.



My decision to leave the country has inspired a myriad of 'we must catch up before you go's so it's a bit pack-one-meet-one at the moment... Each church I go to I join a home group that meets during the week for bible study and sharing and one such group from a few churches back (I move a lot) has become affectionately know as Ye Olde Home Group which I'm thinking might be better shortened to Ye Olde Homie. We try to catch up here and there and seeing that I'm about to leave the country we had a get together yesterday. It was well worth the long trek to Yagoona where Pete & Reg live which is truly in the middle of nowhere - I thought to myself on the way - but then having ample time to reflect upon it, I realised that it's probably more Manly that's really out-of-the-way. It was an especially good reunion this year with the addition of 2 new off-spring from various of us... Little Lana who's just 2 (and can tell you so) and wee Benjamin who's a mere 5 weeks old and so doesn't do any tricks yet other than looking very small and adorable... For more pics see the Ye Olde Homie album under My Pics.

No comments: